Objectives: Reporting to the Head of logistics and transport Europe, He / she will Manage the Logistics query & solve the problem and to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
Main responsibilities: • Analyzed log issues on a regular basis and drive corrective actions.
• Weekly meeting with Logistic Managers to update on recent issues and corrective actions status.
• Analysis in Excel.
• Issue corrective action plans.
• Freight rates upload in Transporeon.
• Reporting and KPI's.
• Freight Quotations.
• Claims from carriers.
• Analyze and validate Logistics claims.
• Initiate and keep track of the claim recovery.
• Analyze and Validate Freight cost.
Reporting to: Logistic Supervisor
Other interactions: SUPPLY CHAIN, CARRIER, FINANCE, CUSTOMER SERVICES, SALES
Number required: 1
Desired start date: WITHIN 45 DAYS
Probation: 6 MONTHS
Travel requirements: N/A
Commission / Bonus: N/A
Other Benefits: AS PER THE UAE LABOR LAW
University Qualifications: Diploma in Engineering / Industrial / Secondary Education.
Specialist knowledge: •
• Negotiation & Analytical Skills.
• Good computer literacy.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals throughout the company as well as build relationships with vendors.
• Strong math and numerical data analysis skills and strong attention to detail.
Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2Years Experience in logistic & Traffic Process
Soft Skills and Personality traits: • Able to work independently, prioritize assignments, and achieve desired results.
• Strong listening and evaluating skills with the ability to design creative solutions to problem situations.
• Maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality.
Language Fluency: ENGLISH & FRENCH FLUESNT IS MUST
Current Location: UAE
A leading manufacturing company in UAE.