Purpose of the Job:
• Manage planning and execution of Modular Skid Projects from proposal submission to delivery within scope, schedule and budget
Principal Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Review client inquiry documents, identify the requirements, risks and lead the proposal preparation process
• Upon project award prepare budget
• Organize project management team for the modular skid projects
• Prepare Project execution plan indicating Project organization and roles and responsibility of project team.
• Collate Engineering, Procurement, QA-QC documents for client submission.
• Coordinate with client for approval of technical documents (NMR) and resolution of technical queries.
• Coordinate with Engineering, Production, Procurement, QA-QC for availability of materials, manpower, inspection, and fabrication activities as per schedule/plan.
• Coordination with client and their engineering consultant for approval of basic / detailed engineering documents (NMR), resolution of technical queries.
• Coordinate with Engineering to finalize SDRL/NMR document list and planning at the beginning of the project.
• Define the KPI for the team and monitor & implement the effective integrated key milestone plan for timely project delivery.
• Review and approval of the Project plan and schedule.
• Track and monitor scope change with reference to scope of work.
• Project review: organize and conduct internal and external project review meetings and monitor action lists.
• Project reporting: Circulate weekly/Monthly Project reports and appraise management on Project status and escalate major issues if any.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering or a related field from an accredited institute
• A Master’s degree in construction management is preferable
• Minimum of 7 - 8 years of project management experience in modular skids projects
• Excellent verbal and written English. Knowledge of Arabic is a plus
• Excellent leadership skills
• Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Decision making quality based upon analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of project planning, process optimization and information management systems
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.