An exciting opportunity exists to be part of global organization whose Cloud solutions are entering a period of hyper-growth. To support this growth in EMEA, Oracle has built a world-class alliance program for its SaaS Partners OPN 2020
In this role you will act as a strategic advisor dedicated to our Partners working across pillars, ensuring customers achieve successful business results for our SaaS solutions through Partners and realize the full value of their investment with Oracle.
In addition you will guide our Partners to provide outstanding customer experiences through the use of our cloud platform and services. You will be the trusted advisor our Partners rely on to provide best practice and knowledge on the Oracle Cloud solutions to their own customers.
Strong alliances with local, regional and global systems integrators and specialized partners are a vital element of our SaaS strategy and are essential for helping us deliver value and customer success to our mutual clients.
What will you do?
The role is focused on proactively working with new and existing Partners to help them win, influence new cloud SaaS business , both by value and by volume of deals, and then successfully deploy those licences leading to high levels of customer adoption and satisfaction.
An extremely close working relationship with the sales organisation built on trust, experience and value creation will be essential to ensure the success of this role.
The 3 main missions assigned to you will be:
- Accelerate and Win/Influence more SaaS business with your Partners in close collaboration with Sales Teams.
- Engage with C-Level Exec's in partner organisations and act as an advisor to help accelerate their transition to the cloud and provide ongoing coaching for their successful transformation.
- You will be the focal point within Oracle, to drive all partner SaaS activities and alignment either by geography, or by Partner
- Align closely with Sales Teams to develop successful account strategies and attach the right Partners to the opportunities early in the Sales Cycle
- Set objectives and manage partner relationships with a variety of meetings, KPI's, quarterly business reviews
- Be very present at Partners and meet with all key business people regularly in order to identify with them new opportunities and help them and Oracle Sales Teams to win new SaaS projects
- Contribute as a local champion and align A&C with the various Sales organizations and set a governance with Sales Leaders to monitor capacity versus demand and ensure high pipeline allocation to SaaS Partners.
Manage your partners Implementation & Adoption:
- Enable partner organizations to engage effectively by ensuring that they have capacity and capability to work with Oracle to deliver successful SaaS projects to our prospects.
- Develop and manage joint business plans and ensure that the partners meet Program criteria by having the correct product certifications, contractual agreements and skills capability to implement successfully, ensuring high customer satisfaction
- You will achieve this by driving more Cloud Expertise by pillar with your partners, partner education, training, sales enablement, and joint solution programs
- Drive partners to produce high quality adoption plan and ensure excellence in project implementation.
- Work collaboratively across internal LOB's CSM, OCS, Pre-Sales and Sales) to ensure successful partner implementations and customer advocacy
- Ensure Partners are updated on new product features, are able to communicate the message to their customers and have developed a roadmap to support their customers in implementations.
- Evaluate and mitigate the risk with all Partners who are attached to opportunities
- Celebrate and communicate around successful projects to drive Customer Advocacy
- Celebrate and communicate Partner Wins and successful Go Lives.
- Create and communicate reference customers for partner business including testimonials to help maintain the Client Referral program.
- Collaborate with Oracle's Marketing team on Market & internal awareness of successful case studies to develop customer advocacy
What skills and experience will you bring?
- It will be essential that you can demonstrate experience of working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment and remain agile but at all times focused to achieve your goals.
- This experience would ideally have come from being in a previous Business Development, Consulting, Software Sales, and/or Alliances role at a SaaS solutions provider.
- Clearly this success will have required that you have excellent communication skills, are well organized and a proven networker.
- You will have an entrepreneurial spirit and have the maturity to self-start and be productive in a distributed environment.
- It will be important for the individual to be a team player who, when needed, can work closely, and at times demonstrate leadership of a multi-functional team across Licence Sales, Pre-sales, Partners and prospects, and to work in a virtual environment.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts
- Ability to create and sell business cases to internal and client audiences
- Willingness to take ownership in addressing escalations and rapidly sorting out any situations
- Team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Oracle serves its clients
- Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills
- If you had prior knowledge of either CX, ERP or HCM Cloud solutions, this would be of benefit.
- Fluency in spoken and Written English Arabic
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.