In this role you will be responsible for creating successful sales strategies whilst providing direction to and motivating a thriving sales team in order to achieve commercial objectives as set out in the business strategy.
Our client is one of the leading businesses within their industry and an organisation which most people from the industry aspire to work for. Their core business is that of facilities management however the business offers a range of other services too.
* Create and implement a dynamic sales strategy
* Assess the existing sales team and identify where improvements can be made
* Provide a clear direction to the sales team whilst motivating sales staff at all levels to achieve optimum performance
* Being part of the Senior Leadership team and reporting to the CEO, contribute towards the wider business strategy
* Ensure all staff within the SBU are compliant with company policies and procedures
* Instill a culture of team work and collaboration
* Highly attractive salary package
* Autonomy to drive results
The successful candidate for this role is expected to have:
* Bachelor's degree is essential, a Postgraduate qualification will be preferred
* Proven experience of leading a successful sales team within a large organisation is required
* Experience within facilities management, maintenance and related industries is essential
* Excellent commercial acumen
* Highly strategic mindset and knowledge of the Saudi B2B market
* Top notch communication skills both verbal and written
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.