• Get familiarized with assigned EPC projects, specific ECMs, contracts, savings targets, and operational specifics
• Setup project-specific reports in Energy Management System for each project
• Develop and implement daily assessment procedure to optimize and fine-tune each EPC project
• Define project-specific alarm conditions that identify inefficient operations and maintenance requirements
• Implement Energy Management notification/alarm procedure and resolution process
• Prepare individual project assessment reports to identify improvement opportunities in operations and energy management of each project
• Ensure data quality of Energy Management System
• Manage regular (monthly/quarterly) customer review meetings for O&M and M&V
• Ensure Energy Savings Report Sign off Sheets are communicated and signed by the client (signed copy on a shared drive)
• Prepare annual project review report and communicate to the client
• 3-5 Years of relevant experience as an Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
• BSc Electrical / Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering
• AEE CEM / CMVP
• Knowledge of BMS/control system is mandatory
• Sound knowledge of HVAC System
• Sound IT skills
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS excel
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.