• Be responsible for the security of the stores area and all stock held
• To lead a small team to provide units a material (spare parts, consumables chemicals ) complies with agreed procedures for the efficient performance of the stores area.
• Ensure stock items held meet the requirements and specifications to operational demand.
• Liaise with site management in to ensure that trends are accommodated with in the min – max criteria and ensure the efficient use of stocks providing regular performance reports.
• Be accountable participating for the efficient and effective use of plant and equipment ensuring procedures adopted comply with health and safety standards for condition and performance, look for improving the efficiency of the overall service delivered and seek initiatives to improve the productivity of through effective stores management.
• Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertake the day to day supervision of the stores service and staff to deliver a customer focused service in accordance with agreed procedures.
• Ensure the integrity of the stores area is maintained at all times.
• Ensure arrangements for delivery or reception of materials at the agreed time.
• Ensure delivery of materials to site or reception it from suppliers is undertaken and monitored against performance criteria and where suppliers do not meet the correct standards be proactive in resolving performance issue
• Ensure accurate accountability of all transactions to and from the stores
• Regulate purchase orders flow of materials in line with procedures, standing orders and financial rules.
• Facilitate periodic checks of the quantities of materials held in stock, including stocks held in along the way in accordance with standing orders.
• Manage the use of all handling tools servicing, repair and maintaining inventory, and replenishment accountability
• Ensure the stores area is kept clean, tidy and free from hazards
• Work to actively with all inner partners, promote good employee relations and insure safety practices in accordance with the stores housekeeping golden rules.
• Follow Health & Safety Policy at all time
• Diploma in a related field
• 5 years of experience, with 2 years supervisory role in spare parts store
• Good organization skills
• Candidate shall have experience in spare parts in manufacturing plant
• Transferrable Iqama is a must
Durrah is developing a state-of-the-art Sugar Refinery in King Fahad Industrial Port in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia with a capital of 1.2 billion Saudi Riyals.
About 300km north Jeddah at west-coast of Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea, a 150,000 M² occupied by Durrah Sugar Refinery located in King Fahad Industrial port with 18 m direct deep wharf within the industrial city of Yanbu. Durrah Sugar Refinery is designed to process a minimum of 2,500 Mt / day of raw cane sugar into white refined sugar.
The construction of the project is commencing in 3rd quarter of 2015 with targeted construction period of 22 months, while commercial production will commence in the 2nd quarter of 2017.
Durrah Sugar Refinery will produce high quality white sugar in different sizes targeting retail and industrial segments.