As part of the business units leadership team you will work at a senior level across multiple clients to define the strategic application roadmap seeking innovative and effective ways to use technology to support their core mission. You will oversee the development, implementation and ensure governance of effective integrated solutions delivery across multiple client companies.
A high growth, market-leading IT managed services provider who pride themselves on employee development and delivering excellent customer service. They are developing capability in new areas of technology including cloud, cyber security and data and are looking for experienced professionals to help take them to the next level.
* Define and manage the overall Application Architecture for clients including principles, blueprints and technology standards.
* Identify important potential technologies and approaches to address current and future Application Architecture needs, evaluating their applicability and fit, as well as leading the definition of standards and best practices for their use.
* Defining and managing the technology governance processes for the Application landscape.
* Act as Application Architect SME, coaching and mentoring members of the Technology team to provide technical oversight.
* Define and maintain a clear and strategic Application Architecture roadmap in alignment with the wider IT organisation to meet the business needs.
* Highly competitive tax free salary and package on offer for the right candidate
* Chance to join a high growth, financially backed corporation with aggressive plans to scale
* Work with leading clients across multiple industries and sectors
* Must have Significant experience in the capacity of Enterprise Architect or Application Architect
* Strong knowledge of architecture methodologies, principles and frameworks, ideally TOGAF
* Migration to Cloud technologies, including Azure or AWS
* Experience of implementing and championing Agile Scrum methodology
* Extensive knowledge of web-based applications, including microservice architectures.
* Extensive understanding of application security
* Practical experience translating business strategy into technology roadmaps
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.