As the Immigration Specialist you will be working closely with the HR Team and report into the head of HR. You will provide guidance across Middle East to ensure talent can be moved across border to serve clients and pursue talent worldwide including managing the administration of the Middle East visa and immigration program.
Our client is a top tier international management consultancy firm.
Your key responsibilities as the Immigration Specialist for our client are:
* Advisor to all staff and leadership on visa requirements to support the business
* Proactive guidance on visa requirements for growth across ME
* Responsible for compliance through the development of practices and processes to work across borders
* Acts as a resource for local office immigration matters
* Responsible for reaching out to new hires and transfer to support immigration processes
* Liaison with global mobility on all transfer documentation
* Supervise the local Dubai office PRO's daily operations
* Manage the relationship with regional visa and immigration vendors
* On offer for you is a great opportunity to work for an international Management Consultancy firm and an attractive salary package.
As the successful candidate for this role you have
* Prior experience in an similar role with a multinational company across the Middle East
* Subject matter expert on all aspects of interoffice mobility (including knowledge/ experience on regional mobility)
* Takes the initiative to drive to action and closure, whilst exercising good judgment on who else to involve.
* Excellent organizational, time management and scheduling skills
* Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
* Collaborative team player with a "can do" attitude
* Degree educated
* Minimum 5 years related visa and immigration experience in a similar setting
* Knowledge of regional immigration practices and laws
* Demonstrated experience as a team leader
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Windows- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
* Fluency of English and Arabic- written and verbal
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.